Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bai5 overnight oats

Hey fellows! Bai5 was kind enough to send me a box of their delicious antioxidant fusion drinks, which I'm now obsessed with (I'll do a review post about them so I can get right to the recipe :)) I decided to combine two of their flavors and after many tries, I think I got something pretty good! 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup Bai5 peach flavor
1/4 cup Bai5 mango flavor (feel free to adjust the two proportions according to taste)
1 mashed banana
1/2 tablespoon chia seeds 
dash of cinnamon
berries, coconut and nut butter to top :)

Method:
Simply combine all ingredients in a fancy jar of your choice, shake it up, and keep in the fridge for 4-6 hours, but preferably overnight so that the chia seeds can expand. Top with lots and lots of almond butter (this is mandatory).


No comments:

Post a Comment