Sunday, October 26, 2014

IT'S ABOUT TIME

You've come to the right place. I FINALLY got around to making a blog filled with all my recipes. I honestly created my Instagram account in August with the intention of it remaining anonymous because the thought of people knowing it was me kinda freaked me out. Still does, but this is my passion and I want to share it with you all, so boom here we go. I suck at introductions so if you want to know more about me, go to the About Me section. If not, keep reading anyway. I made this blog so that my lovely Instagram followers don't have to scroll up through the comments in my pictures to find the recipes, and just to keep everything together. I hope you all find this helpful, and please please give me feedback because I love to hear about ways that I can improve!

If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, you should: @withalmondbutterontop), you probably know that I have a LOT of recipes to share with you all. Instead of posting every recipe that I have to-date on the Home page, I'm going to gradually post them on a regular basis. If you saw a recipe of mine on Instagram that you want me to post sooner rather than later, let me know! 


Thanks for visiting, take off your shoes and grab a spoon.


Xx
Meg 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are an amazing talent and chef... Love your recipes ideas and pictures! I wish you much auccess! You are an inspiration to many! ����

    ReplyDelete